Tier 2 Technical Support Representative
What we are looking for:
We are searching for a talented Tier 2 Technical Support Representative for our fast-paced growing company. A successful candidate will be highly organized, a self-starter, and have a better-than-average ability to multi-task. Must work well under deadlines and be willing to adapt to different projects on regular basis.
What you need to know:
The Tier 2 Technical Representative will be a part of our Client Services team and will provide technical assistance and product training to our customers, and in particular, their IT departments, to ensure their initial and continued adoption, integration, and success.
This is a great role for someone that has a strong commitment to providing customer solutions, an overall drive for excellence, and a proven ability to manage multiple projects to successful completion.
- In-depth knowledge of current IT technical standards as related to browsers, computer platforms, peripherals, software as a service, VPNs, IT infrastructure, SMTP, SSO, browser plugins, firewall and port access configuration, and the like.
- Experience troubleshooting various hardware and software products, and systems including: Windows 7+, OSX, iOS, iPads, iPhones, Surfaces, Android tablets, smartphones, webcams, routers, Citrix software, Dell laptops/desktops. Awareness of the subtle, and sometimes not so, subtle differences between web browsers. Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a huge plus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responds to Service Desk referrals of end-user and customer IT department requests for help solving software specific problems or issues
- Prioritizes problems based on severity, urgency and impact to the business; tracks all outstanding incidents until successful resolution. May hand off extremely complex technical problems to higher-level support staff if required
- Troubleshoots any technical difficulty with software issues, Internet, network applications, configurations and peripheral equipment
- Works with enterprise support groups and outside vendors to resolve problems or issues
- Work with customers and Account Executives to identify and understand customer requirements that need to be addressed
- Create, deliver and maintain technical support materials
- Track client issues in our case management system
- Create and lead Web based training sessions for customers and partners on the Rehearsal VRP product
- Provide Support training for all internal new hire employees
- Consistently work towards our goal of increasing our customers’ satisfaction level and providing a support experience that is world class
- Build relationships with other departments and work together to solve problems and make improvements
- Provide mentoring and training to team members and proactively share knowledge and disseminate information on a local and global basis
- Identify and make recommendations to improve the customer experience both in our product and processes
- Actively take part in and complete chosen and assigned tasks, goals and projects
- Be a team player in a fast paced highly collaborative environment
Equal Opportunity Statement
We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about a role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications
listed, we still encourage you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or
invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Competitive compensation
- Company bonding events throughout the year
- Open and spacious office located in the heart of Reno, NV
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
- Environment to do your best work